Embark on a brand new adventure with Shantae, the hair-whipping belly dancing genie. When she loses her magic, Shantae must team up with her nemesis, the nefarious pirate Risky Boots in order to save Sequin Land from an evil curse. As a pirate, Shantae gains new weapons to advance her quest, slay monsters, battle epic bosses…and hopefully get her magic back in the bargain! But can she really trust her deadliest enemy?
The third Shantae game is the biggest yet! Beyond Sequin Land lie cursed islands and labyrinths each hiding a new piece of Pirate Gear – Flintlock Pistol, Pirate Hat, Scimitar, Risky’s Boots, and even a Cannon. Upgrade Shantae’s hair and weapons or unlock advanced Fighter’s Moves. Locate maps, return lost Heart Squids, collect rare loot, and laugh out loud at the weird, wild, and wonderfully humorous cast of characters. Incredible high resolution artwork, unlockable Pirate-Mode, multiple endings, and an unforgettable soundtrack make this one game you won’t want to miss!
- OS: Windows®Vista™ or Windows®7
- Processor: Intel™ Pentium 4 2.4 ghz with Hyper Threading
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel® HD Graphics
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 1 GB available space
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA - Asian countries;
- EMEA - a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU - European countries;
- PL - Poland;
- RU - Russia;
- US - USA.
Most products in the SteamBundle.com have a "WORLDWIDE" or "GLOBAL" region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.