Sid Meier’s Civilization IV – Warlords (DLC)
Sid Meier’s Civilization IV: Warlords is the first expansion pack for the award-winning game that has become an instant world-wide hit. Paying homage to some of history’s greatest military leaders, the expansion delivers six unique and interesting scenarios, giving players the chance to change the course of history with the help of their new powerful "warlord" unit. Civ IV: Warlords includes new civilizations, leaders, units, and wonders that offer even more fun and exciting ways for players to expand their civilization’s military power as they strive for world domination.
- Warlords: a new great person type called the Warlord.
- Vassal states: conquer an enemy and subjugate them to your rule.
- Game scenarios: the expansion delivers eight scenarios.
- New civilizations: the pack provides six new civilizations and associated unique units.
- Civilization leaders: 10 new leaders, including leaders for the new civilizations as well as additional leaders for existing civilizations.
- Leader traits: two new leader traits.
- New wonders: three new wonders.
- Unique buildings: each civilization has a new unique building as well as their unique unit.
- New units, resources, and improvements: many new items are presented throughout the scenarios.
- Core game tweaks and additions: expanded features and gameplay tweaks made to the core game.
- Post-release patches and game upgrades: the pack contains all of the patches and game additions (pit boss, etc.) yet released for Sid Meier’s Civilization IV.
Recommended: 1.8GHz Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon processor or equivalent/better, 512 MB RAM, 128 MB Video Card w/ DirectX 8 support (pixel and vertex shaders), DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card, 1.7GB of free hard drive space, DirectX 9.0c (included)
SUPPORTED OPERATING SYSTEMS:
Windows 2000 (plus Service Pack 1 or higher), Windows XP (Home or Professional) (plus Service Pack 1 or higher)
*Requires Sid Meier's Civilization IV to play
- OS: Mac OS X 10.4, 10.5, and 10.6
- Processor: PowerPC G5 or Intel
- CPU Speed: 2.0 GHz
- Memory: 1GB or higher
- Hard Disk Space: 3.5 GB free disk space
- Video Card: (ATI): Radeon 9600 Video Card (NVidia): GeForce FX 5200
- Video Memory: (VRam): 128 MB
- Multiplayer: Internet (TCP/IP) and LAN (TCP/IP) play supported. Internet play requires broadband connection.
- Media Required: CD Drive
- NOTICE: Apple original CPU’s only, CPU upgrades not supported.
- NOTICE: Intel integrated video chipsets (GMA 950) are not supported. Supported Video cards: NVIDIA GeForce 5200, 6600, 6800, 7300, 7800 ATI Radeon 9600, 9650, 9700, 9800, X600, X800, X1600, X1900
- REQUIRED: FULL VERSION OF Civilization IV for Mac OS X TO PLAY
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA - Asian countries;
- EMEA - a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU - European countries;
- PL - Poland;
- RU - Russia;
- US - USA.
Most products in the SteamBundle.com have a "WORLDWIDE" or "GLOBAL" region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.