Sid Meier’s Civilization® VI – Khmer and Indonesia Civilization & Scenario Pack DLC
Jayavarman VII leads Khmer and Dyah Gitarja leads Indonesia in Sid Meier’s Civilization VI! Though each is versatile and unique, both civilizations bring new challengers to the religious game. Indonesia is a strong coastal civilization with potential for a huge Jong-powered navy, and the Khmer thrive in their populous riverside cities. Both of these civilizations come into play in the new “Path to Nirvana” scenario, where you compete to have the most followers of your religion on a unique Southeast Asia map.
Includes the Khmer civilization with Jayavarman VII, the Domrey unique unit, and the Prasat unique improvement.
- Civ Unique Ability: The “Grand Barays” ability gives Khmer additional food when Farms are built next to Aqueducts, and Aqueducts provide both Faith and an Amenity.
- Leader Unique Ability: Jayavarman’s “Monasteries of the King” ability lets Khmer grab adjacent territory as well as Food and Housing when Holy Sites are built on a river.
- Unique Unit: The Domrey, a ballista mounted on an elephant, is stronger than a Catapult, can move and shoot on the same turn, and exerts Zone of Control.
- Unique Building: The Prasat replaces the Temple and provides a Relic Great Work slot. Missionaries that are produced here gain a new attribute when killed in religious combat: they generate a Relic.
Also includes the Indonesian civilization with Dyah Gitarja, the Jong unique unit, and the Kampung unique improvement:
- Civ Unique Ability: With the “Great Nusantara” ability, Coastal Tiles provide Indonesia with minor adjacency bonuses for certain districts and Entertainment Complexes give an extra Amenity if they are adjacent to a non-lake Coastal Tile.
- Leader Unique Ability: Gitarja has the “Exalted Goddess of the Three Worlds” ability, granting bonus Faith to coastal cities and allowing her to purchase Naval units with Faith at a discount, as well as eliminating movement cost for Religious unit to embark or disembark.
- Unique Unit: Indonesia’s unique unit is the Jong, which replaces the Frigate. It is faster, gains extra combat power if it’s in a formation, and all of the units in its formation gain its movement speed.
- Unique Improvement: The Kampung provides Housing, Production and Food for each adjacent Fishing Boat, and can be improved through further tech research later in the game.
New “Path to Nirvana” Scenario:
- The lands around the Indian Ocean flourish with many religions and many people. Heaven has chosen you to bring the light to all these lands. Is your faith up to the challenge? In this 50 turn scenario, compete to have the most followers of your religion, the most faith per turn, and the most foreign cities following your religion.
- Angkor Wat: The largest religious monument in the world returns to Civilization! This temple must be built adjacent to an Aqueduct and provides Faith, plus it adds Housing and a Citizen to every one of the owner’s cities when built.
New Natural Wonder:
- Ha Long Bay: This breathtaking bay was designated one of the New Seven Wonders of the World in 2012, and provides Food, Production, and Culture, in addition to providing a large combat bonus to naval units in its tiles.
- Spread your empire through Southeast Asia in this new map, with a True Start and random location option.
- OS: Windows 7x64 / Windows 8.1x64 / Windows 10x64
- Processor: Intel Core i3 2.5 Ghz or AMD Phenom II
- Graphics: 1 GB & AMD 5570 or nVidia 450 or Intel Integrated Graphics 530
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 12 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible Sound Device
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA - Asian countries;
- EMEA - a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU - European countries;
- PL - Poland;
- RU - Russia;
- US - USA.
Most products in the SteamBundle.com have a "WORLDWIDE" or "GLOBAL" region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.