SimCity 4 Deluxe Edition includes the bestselling SimCity 4 and the all-new SimCity 4 Rush Hour Expansion Pack. Create the most massive region of cities ever, with a farming town, bedroom community, high-tech commercial center, and industrial backbone. Take complete control of your city’s transportation system, and solve U-Drive-It missions — from fighting crime to tackling disasters. Watch your population skyrocket as you get your Sims on the go and create the ultimate living, breathing megalopolis — the most expansive SimCity 4 compilation ever.
- Create an Entire Region of Cities — Weave together a tapestry of cities linked by a fully integrated transportation network and watch them share and compete for resources.
- Wield God-like Powers — Sculpt the landscape to create a world based on your imagination, then summon volcanoes, tornadoes, meteors, and lightning.
- Be a Responsive Mayor — Build a world-class city with stadiums, airports, universities, and real-world landmarks. Deploy emergency vehicles and join in the action as they battle blazes, mobs, and more.
- Get Insight from Your Sims — Read the rhythm of the city, from commuter hell to mellow cruising, noon-time crowds to night-time calm.
Includes SimCity™ 4 Rush Hour:
Have the ultimate level of control over your city’s transportation network by completely taking charge of roads, rail, air, waterways, and even vehicles. U-Drive It! missions will be presented for you to solve, such as chasing down a bank robber or apprehending a car-jacker. Choose from all-new road types including wide-avenues, suspension bridges, or one-way streets, as well as map out seamless regional networks that whisk Sims from one city to another. Wreak havoc with all-new disasters including a UFO invasion, massive wrecks at railroad crossings, and the occasional car fender bender. There are also all-new tutorials available to help you get started.
SimCity was tested for performance and hardware compatibility when it was originally launched. While the classic gameplay of SimCity 4 remains unchanged, unexpected performance and graphics issues with newer systems may occur. If you experience any performance or graphics issues, we recommend running in Windowed Mode and/or Compatibility Mode to maintain the intended experience.
- OS: Windows XP
- Processor: PIII 500 or equivalent
- Memory: 256MB
- Graphics: 32MB supported Direct3D capable video card with DirectX 7.0 or greater
- DirectX®: DirectX 8.1
- Hard Drive: 1.6GB
- Supported 3D Accelerator Hardware: SimCity 4 Deluxe / Rush Hour requires a 32MB 3D Direct3D chipset, and a display that is at least 800x600 in size, and supports 16 or 32-bit color. It is recommended to always install the latest certified drivers for all your hardware
Supported Graphics ChipsetsCards with these chipsets are officially supported by the SimCity 4 hardware graphics driver:
- nVidia TNT2, TNT2 M64, & TNT2 Ultra
- nVidia GeForce SDR, GeForce DDR, GeForce Quadro, GeForce2 GTS, GeForce2 MX, GeForce2 GTS, GeForce3, GeForce4 MX, GeForce4 Ti 4200/4400/4600/4800 SE, and GeForceFX 5200/5600/5800/5900
- ATI Radeon 7000, 7200, 7500, 8500, 9000, 9200, 9500, 9600, 9700, 9800
- Known Issues: Due to hardware limitations with the ATI Radeon series, some buildings and graphic effects will be temporarily turned off while scrolling. There is a known ATI driver defect that results in SimCity advisor animations dropping polygons. To fix this, please download ATI driver 7.79 or later (also referred to as CATALYST 02.4) from http://www.ati.com on the Internet.
- Matrox G400, G450, G550, Parhelia
- SiS 315, Xabre 400
- PowerVR KYRO, KYRO II
- Trident Blade 64
- OS: 10.8.5 (Mountain Lion), 10.9.5 (Mavericks), 10.10.5 (Yosemite), 10.11.6 (El Capitan), 10.12 (Sierra)
- Processor: 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo (Dual-Core)
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 2 GB
- Video Memory: 256 MB
- Video Card: ATI Radeon HD 3870 / NVidia Geforce 8800 / Intel HD 3000
- Additional: Macintosh mouse and keyboard required.
- NOTICE: This game is not supported on volumes formatted as Mac OS Extended (Case Sensitive)
- NOTICE: The following video chipsets are unsupported for SimCity4 Deluxe: ATI RADEON HD 2400, 2600, NVIDIA 8600m, Intel Integrated GMA 950, Intel Integrated x3100
- NOTICE: SimCity4 Deluxe Mac is localized into French, Italian, German, Spanish, and Japanese
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA - Asian countries;
- EMEA - a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU - European countries;
- PL - Poland;
- RU - Russia;
- US - USA.
Most products in the SteamBundle.com have a "WORLDWIDE" or "GLOBAL" region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.