Sniper Elite III: Afrika – Season Pass (DLC)
Prepare for a wealth of new Sniper Elite 3 downloadable content and save up to 55%* with the Sniper Elite 3 Season Pass.
Get instant access to FOUR DLC missions (including the Save Churchill campaign), EIGHT weapons packs and THREE multiplayer skins! With new content for both single and multiplayer, just like an elite sniper you won’t want to miss a thing!
The Sniper Elite 3 Season Pass includes instant access to:
- Target Hitler: Hunt the Grey Wolf campaign mission
- Save Churchill Part 1: In Shadows campaign mission
- Save Churchill Part 2: Belly of the Beast campaign mission
- Save Churchill Part 3: Confrontation campaign mission
- THREE multiplayer skins in the Allied Reinforcements Outfits Pack – Allied Urban Sniper, American GI Rifleman and the Indian Army Marksman
- EIGHT weapons packs containing a total of twentyfour weapons for use in all game modes – Camouflage Weapons, Hunter Weapons, Patriot Weapons, Eastern Front Weapons, Sniper Rifles, Axis Weapons, U.S. Camouflage Rifles and International Camouflage Rifles packs
Please note; there are also additional new multiplayer maps as well as a new competitive multiplayer mode made FREE to all Sniper Elite 3 players. This is to continue our policy of not dividing our loyal multiplayer community.
*Discount varies slightly by region due to currency variations. Sniper Elite 3 Season Pass discount is compared to purchasing all Sniper Elite 3 DLC separately.
- OS: Microsoft® Windows® Vista (Service Pack 2) or Windows® 7 (Service Pack 1) or Windows® 8 or Windows 8.1. Windows® XP is NOT supported.
- Processor: Dual-core CPU with SSE3 (Intel® Pentium® D 3GHz / AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 4200) or better
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Microsoft® DirectX® 10.0 compatible graphics card with 256 MB of memory (NVIDIA® GeForce® 8800 series / ATI Radeon™ HD 3870) or better
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 18 GB available space
- Sound Card: Microsoft® DirectX® 10.0 compatible sound card or better
- Additional Notes: Windows® XP is NOT supported. Ensure graphics and audio drivers are up to date.
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA - Asian countries;
- EMEA - a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU - European countries;
- PL - Poland;
- RU - Russia;
- US - USA.
Most products in the SteamBundle.com have a "WORLDWIDE" or "GLOBAL" region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.