SpellForce 2 (Anniversary Edition)
SpellForce 2 – Anniversary Edition presents the award-winning SpellForce saga hits: "SpellForce 2 – Shadow Wars" and the add-on "SpellForce 2 – Dragon Storm" for a spectacular game experience!
Experience the age of heroes: roleplaying action & realtime strategy in a perfect mix of genres.
Mysterious powers arise from darkness and shadow. They are threatening Eo, the world of SpellForce, already devastated by wars and sundered by intrigues. A hero, born of the legendary Shaikan and linked by a life bond with an ancient dragon now holds the fate of the world in his hands! Unite powerful heroes and armies under your banners, as only with joined forces you can combat this threatening doom! The burden of ancient blood is heavy, and it is yours to carry…
- Fight epic campaigns with your heroes, with over 90 hours of playing time.
- Individual development of the avatar and heroes with an extensive skill tree!
- Control various game factions with three races each in a life-like fantasy world.
- Command infantry, mounted and flying units, and unleash the enormous titans!
- Experience spectacular mass battles in breath-taking 3D graphics!
Anniversary Edition Features:
- Re-implemented multiplayer and NAT traversal for a smooth online experience
- Many Bugfixes
- Additions and Fixes for the Free Game Mode
- Widescreen Support
- Full compatibility with modern operating systems
Major Engine & Technical Re-Design/Re-Work:
- Grass rendering improved
- View distance improvements
- Improved trees (trunk/branch)
- Improved leaf rendering (add leaf subsurface scattering)
- Improved lighting (per pixel, basic Bidirectional reflectance distribution function specular, rim light, view dependent ambient, etc)
- Improved shadows (soft shadows, percentage-closer filtering)
- Shader Model 3.0 usage only
Processor: AMD/Intel Dual-Core 2.4 GHz
Memory: 1024 MB RAM
Graphics: 512 MB DirectX 9.0c compatible card with shader model 3.0
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Storage: 9 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible
Additional Notes: Nvidia GeForce 8800 / AMD Radeon HD 3870 or better. Other cards may work, but are not explicitly supported.
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA - Asian countries;
- EMEA - a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU - European countries;
- PL - Poland;
- RU - Russia;
- US - USA.
Most products in the SteamBundle.com have a "WORLDWIDE" or "GLOBAL" region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.