Stronghold 2 (Steam Edition)
Stronghold 2: Steam Edition allows players to experience true ‘castle life’ gameplay. Entertain your subjects or rule with an iron fist, dispensing medieval justice to overworked and malnourished peasants. With powerful barons jostling for power over a disintegrating kingdom, it is up to you to stem the tides of ambition and unite the land under the one true King! With an intricate economy, siege warfare, crime and punishment systems and classic medieval events, this highly anticipated sequel to the award-winning Stronghold comes packed with new additions to classic Stronghold gameplay.
- Stronghold Reforged – Enjoy Steam multiplayer, Workshop, achievements, visual enhancements, new maps and more!
- Rule as You Desire – Rehabilitate or simply execute thieving peasants using everything from gibbets to gallows!
- Simulate Castle Life – Duel inside buildings, hold lavish banquets or build a war economy and lay siege to rival lords.
- Take the Crown – Gain Honour by title, strategy or force and dominate the new ‘Kingmaker’ skirmish mode.
- Craft Custom Maps – Create and share custom scenarios via Steam Workshop using the in-game map editor.
- Besiege Your Friends – Battle up to eight players online in Kingmaker and Deathmatch game modes.
Building on the sim gameplay of the original Stronghold, Stronghold 2 allows players to rule as they please and still conquer each skirmish. Unhappy peasants turn to crime and must be punished, rival lords can raise entire armies on their title alone and sieges must be fought tooth and nail, with close combat taking place inside castle structures! Stronghold 2 Online extends this gameplay to competitive multiplayer for up to eight players over Steam, with offline skirmish mode also available against computer-controller opponents.
Created exclusively for Steam, Stronghold 2: Steam Edition comes with Steam multiplayer support, achievements, a new map pack, digital art book, soundtrack and trading cards. The Steam Edition also updates Stronghold 2 with full Steam Workshop integration, allowing to you easily create and share custom maps with friends. Recreate iconic real-life castles, battlegrounds from medieval history and scenes from your favourite fantasy epic!
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Processor: 1.6 GHz Intel or AMD Processor
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: 256 MB Video Card
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 3 GB available space
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA - Asian countries;
- EMEA - a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU - European countries;
- PL - Poland;
- RU - Russia;
- US - USA.
Most products in the SteamBundle.com have a "WORLDWIDE" or "GLOBAL" region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.