Stronghold: Crusader II
- Digital Soundtrack Composed by Robert Euvino
- ‘The Art of Stronghold Crusader 2’ Digital Art Book
- Stronghold Crusader HD: Full game on Steam – Already own it on Steam? Gift it to a friend!
Special Edition Customers
To access your digital art book and soundtrack please install the game, navigate to the game folder and open up a folder titled ‘Special Edition’.
By default this is located at:
C:Program FilesSteamsteamappscommonStronghold Crusader 2Special Edition
About the Game
Stronghold Crusader 2 is the long awaited sequel to Stronghold: Crusader, the original ‘castle sim’. After 12 years Stronghold returns to the deserts of the Middle East circa 1189, with a new 3D engine and realistic castle destruction powered by Havok Physics. Crusader 2 will recapture the original game’s addictive, fast-paced gameplay and authentic castle simulation.
True to its roots this new Stronghold will define old school real time strategy, combining RTS and city builder gameplay. Playing as a brutal Crusader Knight or Arabic freedom fighter, you must use a deadly array of troops and destructive siege equipment to decide the fate of the holy lands. Lead your forces into battle as either Richard the Lionheart or the Sultan of Syria in two historic single-player campaigns, with dynamic events such as tornados and locust swarms. Become the greatest Lord by managing your desert economy and seizing control of vital oases.
To dominate the battlefield you will need to command more than 25 unique unit types, mastering their special abilities. Raise morale with the Sergeant at Arms, charge in with the Sassanid Knight, use Archers to launch an arrow volley or scale castle walls with the deadly Assassin. Once your skills have been perfected put them to the test in skirmish mode or take the battle online with up to eight human and AI players. Create teams, choose different AI opponents and design your own map in the ultimate skirmish or multiplayer game!
- Build the Ultimate Castle – Design mighty strongholds and fill them with fiendish traps to crush your enemies!
- Skirmish Mode – Lay siege to your enemies in fast-paced custom skirmish matches against the AI.
- 8 Player Multiplayer – Mix and match human and AI players, maps and game modes to set up your ideal multiplayer game.
- Battle a Wide Range of AI Lords – Classic AI characters return alongside new blood, each with distinct personalities, castles and play styles.
- Challenge the Crusader Trail – Test your mettle across a range of increasingly tough skirmish campaigns.
- Co-op Play – Share control over castle building, troop control and resource management in Co-op Mode.
- Castle Sandbox – Dive into the Map Editor or Free Build mode and construct the ultimate castle without fear of attack.
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 with latest service packs
- Processor: Intel Core2 Duo 2Ghz or equivalent
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 8800GT 512MB or AMD Radeon HD 2900XT 512MB or better
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 4 GB available space
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA - Asian countries;
- EMEA - a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU - European countries;
- PL - Poland;
- RU - Russia;
- US - USA.
Most products in the SteamBundle.com have a "WORLDWIDE" or "GLOBAL" region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.