You should also like...
The original castle sim, Stronghold HD allows you to design, build and destroy historical castles. Engage in medieval warfare against the AI in one of two single player campaigns or online with up to 8 players.
With 21 missions to test your mettle and four renegade lords to defeat, it is up to you to reunite medieval England and take back your lands from the treacherous Rat, Pig, Snake and Wolf. Missions range from breaking sieges and capturing enemy castles to raising gold and holding off enemy attacks. Also featured is a full economic campaign, tasking players to gather resources and build weapons within the time limit.
Wield greater control over your army than ever before with new high resolution graphics! The new HD battlefield view allows you to zoom out and play in real-time, with the whole map on one screen. Advance on the castle gates while flanking the enemy from behind, feign retreat and lead your foe into a deadly trap or just sit back and watch the destruction unfold.
- Design and build your very own castle, complete with a working economy and brutal killing zones.
- Battle through 21 story-based missions as you drive back the villainous Wolf and reclaim medieval England.
- Build your dream castle in the combat-free economic campaign or besiege historical castles in Siege That!.
- View the entire battlefield on a single screen with support for new HD resolutions.
- Take your castle wherever you go with Steam Cloud support for saved games.
- Play the original game on Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 10 with added compatibility.
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Processor: 1.6GHz equivalent Intel or AMD processor
- Memory: 512MB RAM
- Video: 64MB video card with hardware Transform & Lighting
- Hard Drive: 2.5GB uncompressed free space
- Sound: DirectX 7 compatible sound card or higher
- Direct X: DirectX 9.0c (included) or higher
- Multiplayer: GameRanger software will be installed for mutiplayer matchmaking support
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA - Asian countries;
- EMEA - a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU - European countries;
- PL - Poland;
- RU - Russia;
- US - USA.
Most products in the SteamBundle.com have a "WORLDWIDE" or "GLOBAL" region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.