Stronghold Legends (Steam Edition)
Lead the siege as fantasy characters throughout history! Stronghold Legends: Steam Edition takes the beloved castle building series and plunges it into myth and legend with three unique factions and new Steam-exclusive content. Play as King Arthur and command his Knights of the Round Table, ally with the demonic Vlad Dracula or relive the heroic saga of Siegfried of Xanten in 24 story missions. Build and destroy castles using powerful spells, mythical beasts and legendary hero units!
- Remastered for Steam – Steam multiplayer, Workshop support, achievements, new maps, a digital art book, trading cards and DLC campaigns.
- Become Legendary Heroes – Unique fantasy setting with campaigns following the exploits of King Arthur, Siegfried and Vlad Dracula.
- Command Mythical Beasts – Three playable factions with access to frost giants, creepers, werewolves and more!
- Cast Powerful Spells – Hero units ranging from the wizard Merlin to fire breathing dragons and the Knights of the Round Table.
- Battle AI Lords – Skirmish multiplayer against computer-controlled opponents and human players.
- Besiege Players Online – Deathmatch, King of the Hill, Economic War and Capture the Flag game modes.
Inspired by medieval folklore and introducing magic to the series for the first time, Stronghold Legends adds new environments, units, challenges and gameplay with each single player campaign and bonus trail. Catapult werewolves over castle walls, incinerate troops using dragon fire or command mighty ice giants to obliterate enemy defenses! Go online with up to four players in competitive multiplayer over Steam or skirmish offline against computer-controlled opponents.
Created exclusively for Steam, Stronghold Legends: Steam Edition comes with full Steam multiplayer, achievements, new maps, a digital art book, trading cards and all DLC campaigns. The Steam edition also updates Legends with full Steam Workshop support! Sculpt an icy tundra to wage war on, a scorched earth battleground using the evil terrain type or conjure up a magical kingdom fit for King Arthur himself.
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Processor: 1.6 GHz Equivalent Intel or AMD Processor
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: 256 MB Video Card
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 3 GB available space
- Sound Card:
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA - Asian countries;
- EMEA - a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU - European countries;
- PL - Poland;
- RU - Russia;
- US - USA.
Most products in the SteamBundle.com have a "WORLDWIDE" or "GLOBAL" region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.