The Cursed Crusade
Set against the backdrop of the Old World, two adventurers–both seasoned warriors–will quest across a Western Europe ablaze with the turmoil of a newly begun Fourth Crusade. Denz, a holy Templar, and Esteban, a roguish mercenary, may have different origins, but their motivations are the same: amidst the danger and despair of a new Crusade, to find the means to deliver themselves from a terrible curse that threatens to consume their immortal souls.
- The Old World Burns – Embark on a contentious quest for retribution spanning five chapters and over 30 missions that promises to bring fire, death, and destruction to the great cities of medieval Europe.
- A Templar Cursed – Transform the world around you into a flaming red vision of Hell, increasing your strength and your ability to perceive hidden things, all at the expense of your humanity.
- Brotherhood of Steel – Split-screen or online, recruit a friend to assume control of the thief, Esteban, to join in the excitement of shared adventure.
- Intense, visceral 3rd-person action – Easy to grasp yet deep in its execution, a weapon-based combat engine features over 90 combos, dozens of weapons, and a timing-based counter system.
- OS:Windows XP (SP3), Vista (SP2), 7
- Processor:Intel Core 2 Duo, AMD Athlon X2, or equal to 2.0 GHz or better
- Memory:2 GB RAM
- Graphics:Video Card compatible DirectX 9.0c with 256 Mb of memory; NVIDIA GeForce 8800 series, or ATI Radeon 4870, or better
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA - Asian countries;
- EMEA - a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU - European countries;
- PL - Poland;
- RU - Russia;
- US - USA.
Most products in the SteamBundle.com have a "WORLDWIDE" or "GLOBAL" region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.