The Sims 3: Katy Perry’s Sweet Treats
Sink your sweet tooth into all-new Katy Perry-inspired in-game goodies, including décor, furniture, fashions and hairstyles. From a cupcake-themed guitar to a banana split sofa and even a fountain made of candy, this game really captures Katy Perry’s spirit. Outfit your Sims in new sugar-coated fashions and hairstyles that really sweeten this game. Each has been inspired by or taken directly from Katy Perry’s red carpet looks, music videos and concert performances and will leave your Sims looking good enough to eat.
Transform your Sims’ neighborhood into a whimsical candytopia with three all-new, pre-built venues. Stroll over to the Bonbon Lawn Park for some fun on the candy playground equipment, lounge on a bubble-gum-pink chair by the pool at Patty’s Natural Baths and be sure to take your Sims to the Cake Pleasure Dome, the local hangout, to enjoy even more tasty sweet treats.
- Sweeten your Sims’ lives with delicious, Katy Perry-inspired items from a cupcake-themed guitar and candy playground equipment to luscious cotton candy trees and more.
- Turn your Sims’ homes and neighborhood into a vibrant candytopia, complete with whimsical furnishings and colorful décor, such as a banana split sofa, a fountain made of candy, or even a waffle cone picnic table.
- Outfit your Sims in an array of new clothing and hairstyles that are straight from Katy Perry’s red carpet appearances, music videos and concert performances, all recreated for The Sims in a true to life way.
- Transform your Sims’ neighborhood with three, all-new, pre-built venues.
- Rock out with your Sims to a Simlish version of Katy Perry’s hit song ‘Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.),’ recorded for the game by Katy Perry.
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA - Asian countries;
- EMEA - a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU - European countries;
- PL - Poland;
- RU - Russia;
- US - USA.
Most products in the SteamBundle.com have a "WORLDWIDE" or "GLOBAL" region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.