The Sims 4 – Bundle Pack 3
The Sims 4: Dine Out Game Pack:
Own a restaurant and take your Sims out to eat with The Sims 4: Dine Out. Create and manage a variety of restaurants, hire staff, and set the perfect menu to earn a profit and expand your business. Dine out with Sims to enjoy all-newexperimental cuisine and spend quality time with friends and family.
The Sims 4: Movie Hangout Stuff Pack:
Grab the popcorn and invite your friends – The Sims 4: Movie Hangout Stuff Pack was released on January 12, and includes the stuff your Sims need to set the stage for a relaxing movie night.
Key to any screening is an awesome screen, and the new Movie Projector Screen fits the bill. This new object is much more than an oversized TV – it’s loaded with ten original films to watch, from action and comedy to romance and horror. There are even two family movies in case your Sim wants to catch a flick with their kids. Each tells a unique tale, and you’ll be captivated alongside your Sims as they gasp in shock, cry over tragedy, and share a good laugh at the perfect punchline.
Movies may be best experienced as a group viewing under a night sky, but that’s not the only way to enjoy the new films. You can always retreat to your den of solitude and watch these flicks on your TV, if you’d rather enjoy a more intimate environment.
Of course no flick can be fully appreciated without an accompanying bowl of popcorn on your lap, and the new Popcorn Popper lets you do just that. Your Sims can pop (and devour) traditional buttered, cheddar, caramel, or kettle. Just beware… popcorn may fly everywhere when they view a jump scare in one of the horror movies!
But we didn’t just want to give you the tools to watch movies (and eat popcorn). The Sims 4 Movie Hangout Stuff also includes new furniture and decorative accents to add a touch of color to your awesome hangout. You can create a great indoor movie lounge, or take it outside and create a totally awesome bohemian atmosphere to watch movies in the breeze.
The Sims 4: Romantic Garden Stuff Pack:
Build a lush Victorian garden for your Sims and get ready for romance with The Sims 4: Romantic Garden Stuff. Set the mood with romantic, floral fashions for your Sims and share a playful moment by the magnificent water fountain. Then head over to the Wishing Well, toss in a coin, and see if your Sim’s deepest desires come true.
- Build a Victorian-inspired garden. Use a variety of stunning flowers, moss covered statues, and ivy-wrapped arches to create a romantic garden space for your Sims.
- Discover the Wishing Well. Toss in a coin and make a wish. With a bit of luck, Sims could be granted eternal youth, extravagant riches, or even the love of their life. But be careful! Sims may not always get what they wish for…
- Splash in the water fountain. This magnificent garden centerpiece is also a great spot for your Sims to enjoy each other’s company. Feeling playful? Jump in and splash around, or add soap for a bubbling good time!
- Dress in modern floral fashions. Add a touch of floral fun to your Sim’s wardrobe with romantic, modern fashions and hairstyles.
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA - Asian countries;
- EMEA - a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU - European countries;
- PL - Poland;
- RU - Russia;
- US - USA.
Most products in the SteamBundle.com have a "WORLDWIDE" or "GLOBAL" region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.