The Sims 4 – Bundle Pack 6
Add more ways to play with The Sims 4 Bundle – includes 1 Game Pack and 2 Stuff Packs! Take your Sims camping in an all-new destination, update their kitchens with a sweet new look and scare up some fun with a spooky party.
The Sims Outdoor Retreat
Venture into the deep woods to discover new surprises, including dangerous and wondrous herbs, new species of fish, creepy insects and…bears? Hang out by the campfire before trying to find the hermit rumoured to live in the deepest parts of the forest.
- Wander into an All-New Destination – Your Sims can now make an escape from their everyday lives into the pine-filled air of Granite Falls. Let’s just hope that your Sims aren’t squeamish about insects.
- Set Up The Perfect Camp – No camping trip is complete without the proper supplies. Be sure to purchase your Sims a tent and outfit them in new hiking gear.
- Enjoy Unique Outdoor Activities – Lay back for a night of stargazing and let your Sims’ imagination run wild! Join a game of horseshoes to unwind and see what adventure awaits within the bramble patch.
- Gather around the Campfire – Treat your Sims to some roasted marshmallows and tell fireside stories of adventure, wonder and fright for the whole gang.
- Create Exotic Potions as an Herbalist – Build your Sim’s herbalism skill to create a variety of useful potions, from insect repellent to a concoction that can help soothe a tense Sim. This new skill will be useful to help Sims identify which wild plants are edible or poisonous.
The Sims 4 Cool Kitchen Stuff
Transform your Sim’s kitchens and add some modern flair with sleek, stainless steel appliances and new gourmet furnishings. Discover what surprising new flavors your Sims will create with the new ice cream maker! Plus, your Sims will look good enough to eat with new fashions and hairstyles.
- Whip up some fun with the all-new ice cream maker. I scream, you scream, Sims love ice cream and this ice cream maker does it all! Grab a cone and serve up gelato, ice cream, and soft serve. Then add banana slices, whipped cream, sprinkles, and chocolate sauce – yum!
- Give your kitchen a fresh new look. Create a gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances, frosted glass cabinet doors, and more. This kitchen is worthy of any master chef, even if your Sims prefer to use the microwave to make their meals.
- Good-enough-to-eat style. Your Sims are ready to serve up some fashion! Update your Sim’s look with a variety of new hairstyles and trendy, casual apparel.
The Sims 4 Spooky Stuff
Transform your Sim’s home with ghoulish decorations. Dress up in new costumes and put on makeup to give your Sims a spooky new look. Enjoy the brand-new pumpkin-carving station. Throw a spooky party that everyone will love.
- All-new: Pumpkin Carving Station. Get creative with your Sims and turn pumpkins into art. Ghost Sims can put a candle-lit pumpkin on their heads! Just beware of mischievous Sims who’d rather stomp than admire.
- All-new: Spooky Candy Bowl. Reach in for a surprise. But will it be a trick or a treat? See what your Sims find when they interact with this creepy decoration.
- Invite Sims over for a Ghastly Party. Use eerie paintings, tombstones that glow, and ghost-shaped lights. Watch for the Eyeball Cheese Plate and other edible treats! Somebody is going to get tricked. Who will it be?
- Play dress up with new costumes and makeup. Watch as Sims attend in cute and creepy costumes – everything from sea pirates to Super Llamas, for Sims of all ages.
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA - Asian countries;
- EMEA - a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU - European countries;
- PL - Poland;
- RU - Russia;
- US - USA.
Most products in the SteamBundle.com have a "WORLDWIDE" or "GLOBAL" region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.