The Sims 4: Toddler Stuff
Give your toddlers new ways to express their personalities, burn off energy, and make friends with The Sims™ 4 Toddler Stuff. Dress your little Sims in a variety of adorable outfits and cute hairstyles. Use colourful décor to build an outdoor play space where toddlers can enjoy the slide, crawling tunnels and ball pit with friends.
- Dress in adorable apparel. Express your toddlers’ personalities with new boy and girl fashions and hairstyles. Choose from a variety of tops, bottoms and shoes that showcase their unique style. Dress in whimsical outfits from butterfly-winged tees to animal hoodies, even rainbow moccasins.
- Jump into fun. Toddlers can burn energy while having fun on the collection of playground objects. Tiny Sims can hop into the ball pit with a buddy, scoot down the slide or scamper through colourful tunnels. With a little imagination, toddlers can make-believe that they’re pirates or space-exploring astronauts!
- Host play dates. Build the perfect play space in a local park or backyard, then invite the neighbours over for a play date! Toddlers can make friends and let loose while parents facilitate the fun, tell stories, and grill up the kids’ favorite foods.
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA - Asian countries;
- EMEA - a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU - European countries;
- PL - Poland;
- RU - Russia;
- US - USA.
Most products in the SteamBundle.com have a "WORLDWIDE" or "GLOBAL" region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.