Transform your Sims into powerful vampires and live for eternity in an eerie new destination with The Sims™ 4 Vampires. Create a variety of vampires using all-new tools and unlock unique Powers that give your Sims supernatural abilities. Escape to Forgotten Hollow, build a lair and hang out with other immortals.
- Create vampires. With all-new Create A Sim options, create vampire Sims that are alluring or frightening. Choose their fangs, add mysterious glowing eyes, even customise a unique Dark Form to transform into when enraged or spooking other Sims.
- Unleash supernatural powers. Earn and wield dozens of unique Powers that give vampires the ability to control Sims’ minds and conjure spiritual energy. Balance your skills by taking on weaknesses and unlock new Powers by winning epic duels to advance your rank.
- Escape to Forgotten Hollow. The dark, mist-covered land of Forgotten Hollow is the perfect place for vampires to socialise and let loose. Visit the abandoned mansion to discover its secrets, collect ingredients for gruesome new recipes, or move in and build your own lair.
- Live the immortal life. Experience the life of a vampire and choose how to live. Will you drink from Sims or eat Plasmafruit to quench your thirst? Embrace evil and stir up trouble or blend in and start a vampire family? Whatever you choose, always avoid sunlight and garlic foods.
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA - Asian countries;
- EMEA - a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU - European countries;
- PL - Poland;
- RU - Russia;
- US - USA.
Most products in the SteamBundle.com have a "WORLDWIDE" or "GLOBAL" region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.