The Technomancer is a sci-fi RPG set on Mars, featuring dynamic combat and an epic story line, where your choices will affect the fate of the Red Planet. You are a Technomancer, a formidable warrior harnessing destructive electrical powers. Embark on a perilous journey across a planet torn apart by conflict and infested with mutant creatures.
Travel with your companions, choosing between diplomacy, combat or trickery to resolve quests. Gain experience to level up your character, and learn new skills or upgrade perks across 4 unique skill trees. Loot, buy and craft more powerful equipment and weaponry for yourself and teammates, to stand a chance of surviving!
Only you can forge the destiny of Mars.
- An adventure set on the terraformed deserts of a post-apocalyptic Red Planet
- Three combat styles with deep character customization
- Unleash powerful Technomancy abilities on your foes
- In-depth crafting changes the appearance and stats of weapons and armour
- A world that reacts to your decisions
- Relationships with your companions open new pathways and quests
- OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64-bit versions only)
- Processor: AMD FX-4100 X4 (3,6 GHz)/Intel Core i5-2500 (3,3 GHz)
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 1 GB, DirectX 11, AMD Radeon HD 6950/NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 11 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible
- Additional Notes: Internet connection required for game activation
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA - Asian countries;
- EMEA - a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU - European countries;
- PL - Poland;
- RU - Russia;
- US - USA.
Most products in the SteamBundle.com have a "WORLDWIDE" or "GLOBAL" region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.