You should also like...
TrackMania² Stadium is the return of the popular Stadium environment enjoyed by millions of players with TrackMania Nations Forever. Now part of the ManiaPlanet environment, Stadium allows for improved services around the game, better graphics and a powerful track editor.
TrackMania² Stadium is a whacky, crazy and fast paced take on the racer genre. Stadium’s pure gameplay ensures it is easy to pick up and learn, yet the depth has made it an eSports favourite for years, bringing both creative and competitive gamers together in the mix.
- A thrilling racing experience: Jump into your car and enjoy high-speed races with super-responsive cars where only your skills as a driver make the difference!
- Extensive solo campaign: Race through over 65 unique tracks in the solo campaign, gather medals and compare your times with players from all over the world.
- Easy to Learn, Hard to Master: Thanks to a pure and focused gameplay, TrackMania² Stadium is very easy to get into, but you’ll have to rely on all your skills to reach the top.
- Experience the Legend: Enjoyed by millions of racers all over the world, the Stadium environment is back, bigger and better, with even more possibilities!
- Unlimited creative possibilities: ManiaPlanet provides all the tools to easily create and share with the TrackMania community. Whether you like to make videos, create your own tracks, car skins, or create a full-blown custom game mode, you’ll find everything you need here
- Competition for everyone: Trackmania Stadium has been an eSports favorite for many years, and is now coming back even stronger thanks to new Team and Competition management tools, embedded livestream capabilities and much more!
- OS:Windows Vista SP2 or Windows 7 or Windows 8 or Windows 10
- Processor:Dual core from Intel or AMD at 2 GHz or better
- Memory:2 GB RAM
- Sound:DirectX Compatible Sound Card with latest drivers
- Graphics:Video card must be 512 MB or more and should be a DirectX 10 - compatible or DirectX 11 - compatible
- Hard Drive:5 GB HD space
- Other Requirements:Broadband Internet connection
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA - Asian countries;
- EMEA - a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU - European countries;
- PL - Poland;
- RU - Russia;
- US - USA.
Most products in the SteamBundle.com have a "WORLDWIDE" or "GLOBAL" region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.