Tropico 4: Apocalypse DLC
The Cold War has turned hot and nuclear conflict is inevitable. Prepare the island nation of Tropico for the coming apocalypse and carefully choose which resources and factions to save from certain eradication. The new Nuclear Shelter provides and converts faction bonuses depending on its work mode. Don the new Hazmat suit and choose the Survivalist trait to become a true doomsday prepper.
- New building: Nuclear Shelter (provides bonuses depending on work mode)
- New trait: Survivalist (Tropicans need less food)
- New outfit: Hazmat suit
- New mission: How I learned to love the bomb – Survive a doomsday scenario
- OS: Windows XP SP3 (32-bit), Vista / 7 (32 or 64-bit)
- Processor: 2 GHz Dual Core CPU
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: Shadermodel 3.0 (Geforce 6600 or higher, Radeon X1600-Serie), 256 MB, DirectX 9.0c
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible
- OS: 10.8.5
- Processor: 2.0 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo (Dual-Core)
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 256MB VRAM
- Additional Notes: The following graphics cards are not supported: ATI X1xxx series, ATI HD2xxx series, Intel GMA series, NVIDIA 7xxx series and NVIDIA 8xxx series. The following cards require you to have 8GB of system RAM: Intel HD3000, NVIDIA 9400, Intel HD4000 and NVIDIA 320M.
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA - Asian countries;
- EMEA - a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU - European countries;
- PL - Poland;
- RU - Russia;
- US - USA.
Most products in the SteamBundle.com have a "WORLDWIDE" or "GLOBAL" region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.