Tropico 4: Megalopolis DLC
Build the largest city in the Caribbean on an island with constant influx of immigrants. Deal with problems such as unemployment, over-population and food shortages. Use the Conventillo, a cheap residential building that houses many residents using little space. Wear an old-fashioned suit with a monocle, mayoral necklace and use the bureaucrat trait for cheaper residential buildings and more profits from the “building permit” edict.
- New building: Conventillo (housing quality degrades over time, has to be renovated frequently)
- New trait: Bureaucrat (cheaper residential buildings, more profits from “building permit” edict)
- New outfit: Mayor (male avatar)
- New mission: Megalopolis
- OS: Windows XP SP3 (32-bit), Vista / 7 (32 or 64-bit)
- Processor: 2 GHz Dual Core CPU
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: Shader Model 3.0 (Geforce 6600 or higher, Radeon X1600-Series), 256 MB, DirectX 9.0c
- DirectX®: 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 5 GB free hard disk space
- Sound: DirectX compatible
- OS: 10.8.5
- Processor: 2.0GHz
- Memory: 4GB Memory
- Graphics: 256MB*
- Hard Drive:6GB HD space
- Other Requirements: The following graphics cards are not supported: ATI X1xxx series, ATI HD2xxx series, Intel GMA series, NVIDIA 7xxx series and NVIDIA 8xxx series.
The following cards require you to have 8GB of system RAM: Intel HD3000, NVIDIA 9400, Intel HD4000 and NVIDIA 320M.
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA - Asian countries;
- EMEA - a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU - European countries;
- PL - Poland;
- RU - Russia;
- US - USA.
Most products in the SteamBundle.com have a "WORLDWIDE" or "GLOBAL" region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.