TROPICO RELOADED is the ultimate game compilation for hobby-dictators and those dreaming of their own Caribbean island. Tropico combines real-time strategy and simulation elements with a healthy dose of political intrigue and Caribbean flair to create a unique and critically acclaimed game experience.
You are the sole ruler of a remote banana republic. Fight against poverty, corruption and rebels, make your own people happy or enforce your rule through military strength. However, do not forget to set aside a few dollars for your own retirement on a swiss bank account!
TROPICO — PARADISE ISLAND
The official expansion for the original game not only brings natural disasters like tropical storms but also new tourist attractions to your island. Face the challenges of tons of new scenarios, prove yourself a worthy leader to your own people and make Tropico a paradise for wealthy visitors from overseas.
TROPICO 2 — PIRATE COVE
As a feared Pirate King, you have to keep both your buccaneers and prisoners under control and send your ships on the prowl for treasury. Apart from an entirely new setting, the official sequel to the original Tropico offers gameplay improvements, new features and scenarios.
- Includes the original Tropico, the expansion Paradise Island and Tropico 2: Pirate Cove
- Over 100 scenarios
- Random map generator for an infinite number of challenges
- OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
- Processor: 1.6 GHz
- Memory: 256 MB
- Graphics: 128 MB DirectX® 9 graphics card
- DirectX®: 9
- Hard Drive: 3 GB
- Sound: DirectX-compatible
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA - Asian countries;
- EMEA - a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU - European countries;
- PL - Poland;
- RU - Russia;
- US - USA.
Most products in the SteamBundle.com have a "WORLDWIDE" or "GLOBAL" region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.