Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II – Chaos Rising
The Blood Ravens have saved the sector, now can they save themselves?
In SEGA and Relic Entertainment’s sequel to the acclaimed Dawn of War II real time strategy franchise, you return to Sub-Sector Aurelia where a long lost frozen ice planet has reappeared from the Warp, bringing with it new secrets to uncover and deadly new foes to face.
In Dawn of War II: Chaos Rising you will take command of the Blood Ravens and defend the sector against the Chaos Space Marines of the Black Legion. Purge the Chaos filth and hold the chapter together as traitorous forces work from within to try bring down the Blood Ravens.
- New Single Player Missions
Continue your fight against the enemies of the Emperor and use your squads’ wargear, abilities, and experience to battle against Chaos in 15 new missions
- New Multiplayer Race
Swear loyalty to the Chaos Gods and play as the bloodthirsty Chaos Space Marines in multiplayer battles against both Chaos Rising and Dawn of War II owners
- New Units
New multiplayer units join the Space Marines, Ork, Eldar, and Tyranid armies.
2 New Last Stand Heroes – Face off against the relentless horde as either the Chaos Sorcerer or Tyranid Hive Tyrant
- OS: Windows XP SP2 or Windows Vista SP1
- Processor: P4 3.2 GHz (single core) or any Dual Core processor
- Memory: 1 GB RAM (XP), 1.5 GB RAM (Vista)
- Graphics: A 128MB Video Card (Shader Model 3) - Nvidia GeForce 6600 GT / ATI X1600, or equivalent
- Hard Drive: 6.5 GB of uncompressed Hard Drive space
- Other Requirements: Online play requires log-in to Games For Windows - Live
- OS: 10.10.5
- Processor: 2.0GHz Intel or greater
- Memory: 4GB
- Graphics: 512Mb AMD 4850, 512Mb Nvidia GT130, Intel HD4000 (See Notes for more details)
- Storage: 8GB HD space
- Additional Notes: The game is supported on the following Macs. To check your Mac model and when it was released, select About This Mac from the Apple menu on your menu bar.
- * All MacBook Airs released since Mid 2012 (1)
- * All 13” MacBook Pros released since Mid 2012 (1)
- * All 15” & 17" MacBook Pros released since Mid 2010 with a 512Mb graphics card or better
- * All Mac Minis released since Late 2012 (1)
- * All iMacs released since Early 2009 with a 512Mb graphics card or better
- * All Mac Pros released since Early 2009
- (1) Models with an Intel HD4000 or HD5000 graphics card require at least 8GB of System Memory
The following Macs are capable of running the game but do not consistently meet the standards required for official support.
- * All MacBooks released since Early 2016
Multiplayer is compatible between Mac and Linux versions only.
Please note for your computer to meet the minimum requirements it must match or better all elements of the listed spec. For more detailed specifications check the Feral website.
- OS: Ubuntu 16.04 or Steam OS 2.0 (64 bit required)
- Processor: 2GHz
- Memory: 4GB Memory
- Hard Drive: 8GB HD space
- Graphics: The game requires a 1GB NVIDIA 6xx series graphics card or better, a 1GB AMD 6xxx series graphics card or better, or an Intel Iris Pro series card or better.*
- Other Requirements: NVIDIA cards require driver version 367.35 (tested), AMD and Intel cards require MESA 11.2 (tested)
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA - Asian countries;
- EMEA - a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU - European countries;
- PL - Poland;
- RU - Russia;
- US - USA.
Most products in the SteamBundle.com have a "WORLDWIDE" or "GLOBAL" region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.