Owning this DLC will let you invite friends to play with you even if they do not own the DLC!
- New Map: Castle Drachenfels – Walk through the ancient rooms of Castle Drachenfels, covered in the blood and bones of the past.
- New Map: Summoner’s Peak – Foil the Skaven’s plan by destroying the ancient portals and put a halt to the Skaven reinforcements.
- New Map: The Dungeons – Stumble your way through the dark and dingy dungeon of Drachenfels.
- New Mechanic: Darkness – If you want to survive through these pitch black maps, a torch will be your stoutest ally.
- New Feature: Deadly Traps – Watch your step.
- New Weapon: Glaive – A vicious two-handed weapon for Kerillian, the Wood Elf Waywatcher. This weapon can only drop on levels included in the Drachenfels DLC.
- New Weapon: Volley Crossbow – A semi-automatic Crossbow which can fire 15 bolts before requiring a reload. For Victor Saltzpyre, the Witch Hunter. This weapon can only drop on levels included in the Drachenfels DLC.
- 3 New Achievements – How well will you fare on this new adventure?
About the Game
“No man has entered Castle Drachenfels for 20 years, but as you should know by now, the vermin are no men.”
Explore 3 stunning new adventure maps in this DLC for Vermintide, where you travel outside of Ubersreik’s walls to the Grey Mountains. Fight your way through the halls and chambers of Castle Drachenfels, adorned with the bones of victims long gone. Make your way through The Dungeons, sections of which are so dark, a torch is required to illuminate the trap riddled passages. Quell the Skaven reinforcement efforts by destroying the ancient portals on Summoner’s Peak.
The Skaven are on the move, beady eyes set on the dreaded abandoned castle of Drachenfels. In this DLC for Vermintide, it’s up to our heroes to once again stop the Skaven army from fulfilling their vile agenda.
- OS: Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 8/8.1 64-bit, Windows 10 64-bit*
- Processor: Intel Core2 Quad Q9500 @ 2.83GHz or AMD Phenom II X4 940
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 or AMD Radeon HD 5770 /w 1GB VRAM
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 30 GB available space
- Additional Notes: *WARNING: 32-bit OS is NOT officially supported at this time
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA - Asian countries;
- EMEA - a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU - European countries;
- PL - Poland;
- RU - Russia;
- US - USA.
Most products in the SteamBundle.com have a "WORLDWIDE" or "GLOBAL" region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.