World of Warcraft: Legion
Destruction rains down upon Azeroth. Demons of the Burning Legion surge into our realm, heralding the return of the dark titan Sargeras, Ravager of Worlds. As doom comes for the Alliance and the Horde, Azeroth’s heroes must seek salvation among the ruins of the Broken Isles, doomed center of ancient night elf civilization and birthplace of myths dating back to the world’s creation. There, they’ll harness legendary and forbidden powers to hunt unspeakable nightmares and unstoppable fel armies-and save their world from falling under an endless burning shadow.
World of Warcraft®: Legion is the sinister sixth expansion to Blizzard Entertainment’s acclaimed massively multiplayer online role-playing game. In the face of hopeless odds, Azeroth’s champions must summon the strength to wield fabled Artifacts, powerful weapons of lore that hold the potential to bring down the Legion. They’ll also strike an infernal pact with the Demon Hunters of the Illidari, an ancient elven order of fel-tainted assassins . . . and accursed followers of the infamous Illidan the Betrayer.
- Stalk Your Prey as a Demon Hunter: Turn the tainted power of the Legion against them as an all-new hero class-the vengeful Demon Hunter. As a damage dealer or tank, pursue and evade your targets with preternatural agility; draw upon your demonic fury to fuel devastating attacks; and strike fear into your foes by metamorphosing into hellish new forms.
- Wield Legendary Artifacts: Build a battle-forged bond with your own Artifact-a legendary class-specific weapon that transforms and grows in power as you battle the Legion. Customize your Artifact with personalized traits, tempering-or twisting-it into a form that suits your character.
- Explore the Ancient Roots of Azeroth: Seek your world’s salvation among the forbidden ruins of the Broken Isles-mythic seat of night elf civilization, gateway to the Emerald Nightmare, and hiding place of the titan relics used to shape Azeroth.
- Unify Your Order: Find refuge from the felstorm at your Order Hall, a site of great power linked closely to your character’s class and cause. Whether you follow the code of the paladin or the dark ways of the warlock, unite fellow members of your order to carry out class-specific missions and defend against annihilation.
- Boost to Level 100: Prepare to face the invading armies of the Legion with a level-100 character boost, and experience this night-shrouded new chapter of World of Warcraft alongside your friends.
- Earn PvP Powers in the New Honor System: Dominate the enemy faction in Battlegrounds and Arenas to progress through the all-new Honor system. Unlock PvP-specific spells and abilities that open up a range of new tactical possibilities, and earn prestigious titles and rewards.
- . . . And More: Take on a wide array of Dungeons, Raids, Battlegrounds, Challenge Modes, and more on the way to the new level cap of 110-no matter what kind of adventures you seek, endless possibilities await.
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA - Asian countries;
- EMEA - a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU - European countries;
- PL - Poland;
- RU - Russia;
- US - USA.
Most products in the SteamBundle.com have a "WORLDWIDE" or "GLOBAL" region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.