Take advantage of the very best value for all the goodness of gold Your Xbox Live Gold Membership lets you connect, play with friends around the world and access to world-class entertainment; You will receive Gold-exclusive discounts like the Deal of the Week; Plus, with your Gold Membership you get early access to some of the best new content.
Xbox LIVE is where your friends are playing Call of Duty, Halo, and other online multiplayer games. With your voice, you can quickly find things to watch and play. Even use your phone and tablet to add an extra layer of control for an enhanced experience with your console games. Plus, explore the web easily with Internet Explorer for Xbox on your biggest screen.
- Your entertainment. Your way. Get your favorite games, music, movies and more on your TV, tablet, and phone.
- Use your voice to easily find movies, TV shows, music and games on Xbox 360 with Kinect
- Play Kinect and controller games online with friends
- Watch HD programs from Netflix, HuluPlus, ESPN, and more
- Use your phone or tablet as a second screen for an enhanced game and entertainment experience
- Explore the web on your TV with Internet Explorer for Xbox
- Use Microsoft Points to buy or rent TV shows, movies, and games
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA - Asian countries;
- EMEA - a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU - European countries;
- PL - Poland;
- RU - Russia;
- US - USA.
Most products in the SteamBundle.com have a "WORLDWIDE" or "GLOBAL" region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.